Friday, February 18, 2022

New York State Insider: Election Desk 2022: Jumaane Williams Democrat for New York State Governor: NY’s housing crisis: Elections 2022.

 


My name is Jumaane Williams and I'm running for Governor because I know what's possible for New York.

As the son of working class, Grenadian immigrants, I understand what working families are up against. I've spent my career standing up to the powerful to win new investments and protections for everyday New Yorkers. And I've been fortunate to have the Working Families Party fighting alongside me.

Jumaane Williams Democrat for New York State Governor.

To Read More, Link To: https://newyorkstateinsider.blogspot.com/2022/02/new-york-state-insider-election-desk_53.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Westchester Insider: WESTCHESTER TO HONOR MILITARY FAMILIES AT GOLD STAR MOTHERS CEREMONY.

WESTCHESTER TO HONOR MILITARY FAMILIES AT GOLD STAR MOTHERS CEREMONY.   Annual Ceremony to Be Held Friday, Sept. 27 at Kensico Dam at 3 p.m ...